5 latest news on site
-TSC IS BACK!
-Sonic for 360 Arcade
-Sonic RPG for NDS?
Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/virtual/site7/fst/home/tsc/public_html/cutenews/cutenews/show_news.php on line 21
Sonic and the Black Knight - first touch
Sonic, the Knight of the Wind has landed! As some people predicted, this game differs from the well-known Sonic formula of supersonic speed. Instead, you run through the level, slicing n' dicing enemies with your sword. However weird this may sound to you, it's actually quite entertaining. Also, the game holds tons of bonuses, upgrades for Sonic, hidden characters to play in the Story and Multiplayer modes, an Online mode used mostly to trade treasures.
And, as predicted, Sonic characters issue the Arthurian persona in this title. I must say, Amy as Lady of the Lake looks absolutely beautiful. It's too bad SEGA again decided not to concentrate too much on their relationship. I still think it would've been better if Amy was a princess ;)
Shadow, Blaze, Knuckles, Silver, Jet - these guys impersonate the Knights of the Round Table - Lancelot, (Lady) Percival, Gawain, Galahad, Lamorak respectively.
Sonic has a new super form called "Excalibur Sonic", but I won't spoil you much about. You have to find out on your own.
Last, check SatBK major ratings for now. One of them is particullary... harsh?
Famitsu - 26/40
Nintendo Power - 8/10
GameDaily - 7/10
GameSpot - 4,5/10
IGN - 3,9/10
Metacritic - 54/100
GameRankings - 57%
.........I'm leaving the thinking to you. I'm getting this game, definetly!
Journalist of TSC, Metal Sonic
Just the standard piece of info...
Greetings everyone. Did you had a good time during Christmas and New Year's Eve? For me, I did. But back to busisness.
The past months were strong under Sonic's sign. Within 6 months, he'll have 3 (!!) games released. Now is that cool, or what? That's probably one of the best counter-attacks Sonic ever did! He quickly restored his name with Sonic Chronicles on NDS, which received some good ratings, such as A+ from 1UP.com and 93% from Official Nintendo Magazine. It's a good game which reaction system may remind you of Mario and Luigi series on GBA and NDS. I'll try to do review of Chronicles, once I get some work off my back.
Now for the main dish: Sonic Unleashed. It appears that all these positive news going for it all the time wasn't a fluke after all! Sonic Unleashed for Wii was a real bomb, recieving great reviews for the awesome graphics, sense of speed and unique style of control during night sections. Unfortunately, X-360 and PS3 version did not gone out that well, maybe because reviewers came to conclusion that making Sonic run on the field and ask people he met was completely ridiciolous. And they disliked the night sections, too.
Oh well, can't praise them all. Judge for yourself, by looking at the stats:
Wii - 7.0
X360 - 3.5
Wii - 7.2
PS2 - 7.0
X360 - 4.5
X360 - 6.0
Wii - 6.5
Or just buy the game and find out ;P
Now last, but not least, some info about Sonic anfd the Black Knight:
- Go here http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e3/Sonic_and_the_Black_Knight_Cover.jpg to check game's cover. I personally like it ;)
- Knuckles and Shadow will be playable also, as the Knight of Round Table. Blaze will appear as one as well, but if she's playable - that's anyone's guess. Tails will appear as a local blacksmith ;O Still no whereabouts of Amy...
- The main theme of the game is "Knight of the Wind" by Crush 40 :D
Finally, about that Sonic movie... it turned out to be an internet one! Sonic: Night of the Werehog, it lasts about 12 minutes. Oh well, good for a start. If you want to watch it go here:
That's it for now. Byyyeee!
Happy new year
Happy new 2009!
Posted on 03 Jan 2009 by Rave92
We have new friends, and those are Sonic Speed Zone and Sonic Technical Institute (STi). Please check them and support our affiliates. You can except some news on new Sonic's DS game when it comes out, and a short review from my self, as I am getting it as soon it gets out.
Posted on 09 Sep 2008 by Rave92
Some news about 3 Sonic games!
Hey guys! Are you all right?
I've managed to retrieve some good news about the 3 Sonic games coming up within 6 months.
- Sonic Unleashed:
will be released on November 18, 2008
Tails, Amy, Knuckles and Shadow are confirmed to appear
- Sonic Chronicles:
new confirmed characters are Team Dark (Shadow, Rouge, Omega), Shade and Cream
- Sonic and the Black Knight:
Knuckles and Shadow will be playable
- The stages will feature civilians that the player can choose to help or smite; these actions and the player's deeds will be judged at the end of each stage, updating the player's "knight ranking" accordingly. By helping out grateful citizens, players will be able to purchase new items from them, acquiring items such as gauntlets, magical tomes, and new swords. There will be about two hundred items in the game, some of which can be gained by opening treasure chests in the stages. An online mode will allow treasures to be traded.
- Jun Senoue will compose the music
- Sega of America recently stated that they are accepting artwork of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Blaze, and other favorites. The top 20 will be placed in Sonic and the Black Knight, and their artists will win a free copy of the game.
That's all, so far. Too bad I can't enter the contest because I'm not from US, and I'm not skilled in drawing Sonic characters, I'm only good at scenario writing ;) Anywayz, maybe you can try? Who knows, a free copy of SatBK may be yours :D
Journalist of TSC, Metal Sonic
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next >>